| David's baptism |
The transfer ended with the incredible baptism of David! We have taught David since our first week here. When we first met him he didn't believe in God, but now has the desire to serve God for the rest of his life! The bishop baptized him and has truly taken him under his wing and they are very close now! David shared with us yesterday that he wants to serve a mission!!!!! I can't wait, he is already being a missionary and sharing all he as learned with his family and friends!
Yesterday I found I will be moving to Hereford to the Spanish branch there! I will also be training a new Spanish sister....Hermana Bleyl! Sad to leave all the wonderful people I am teaching now, But also so excited to go to my new area and know that is where I am needed. Yay for moving to a Spanish area! But nervous to teach her Spanish, getting ready for a huge language learning curve without my native speaking companions!
This week we also had to trade our car in for a new rental.....Now I am driving a cherry red 2013 Chrysler 200.....still a little more flashy than we would like...haha Why can't I have this problem when I am home....too many nice cars to drive....haha
Short letter today, But love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment