First happy birthday to my mom! She is such an incredible example to me and I hope to be just like her some day! :) I love you Mom!!
So This week has been just great!
I got to go back to Pampa for exchanges for a day! It was neat to be back in the area and get to meet many of the people I worked with several months ago and see the progress they are slowly making. Missionary work is such a Group effort, over months, years, and lifetimes!
We did a lot of questionable service this week....clearing out a swimming pool that had turned into a swamp (I have never seen so many shades of green in my life!) ....Helping investigators move (their microwave leaked gobs of questionable material all over our back seat and we have had to drive with all 4 of the windows down this week because of the smell! .....untangling Christmas lights... for 2 hours.....etc! It was great to serve more! So far we have been struggling to find service opportunities!
Here is one neat Miracle of the week:
As we were contacting at 8pm, we turned down a street that was pretty dark. We moved quickly to a lighter area, but as we were walking there we saw a man walking toward us. We felt safe and that we should talk to him, but as I analyzed the situation, I voiced aloud how much I wished there was more light on the street to see him! Before the sentence left my mouth, the burnt out streetlight turned on full force lighting up the street and the man we were about to talk with! I KNOW God answered my prayer that night! The man turned out to be someone we were trying to meet and I know God wanted us to meet him there!
Can't believe I have been out for a year, where has the time Gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment