| Clayton Family |
I knew transfers were coming up by the abundance of packing nightmares I have been having....hahaha. Usually involves a natural disaster and 30 min to pack an entire home into 2 suitcases and a carry on....haha. I will sit there and analyze each thing and think.....do I REALLY need this? This may be a sign that I have too much and need to get rid of some things to make packing easier.....
The time has come to say goodbye to Hereford. This has been one of my favorite areas *tear* I will be heading up to the TX panhandle once again to a tiny town called Borger!
There I will be training Hermana Langston. Hna Langson was actually MTC companions with Hna Bleyl (my companion now) but had to go home after 2 weeks out in the mission for surgery and is coming back out. I wish they had manuals for every strange situation in the mission, but thank goodness we have the spirit!
My last week here was challenging but a great final week. We had so many miracles.
1. A member came out with us and suggested we try a less active that we had never been able to contact in 2 transfers, but we went. She was home! We had a very powerful lesson and know we were lead there.
2. Javier had asked us to stop coming by because he wasn't ready to keep the commandments. 2 days later we saw him driving around no less than 5 times. We decided to leave a note at his home that night. As we put the note in the door, he pulled up and was so happy to see us! He had been reading the Book of Mormon for hours each day and in a very strong Hispanic accent said Hermanas...I missed you! We are teaching him again now!
3. Hereford had been in a 4 year drought before we arrived. Before we came they had only .04 inches of rain. In the past 12 weeks they have had 14 inches! It rains here almost every day!
so many more! wish I had more time!
| Naylea |
No comments:
Post a Comment